Log House Foods in Plymouth and Bloomington MN. We need Mechanical/Electrical Technicians. We work a 4 day work week during the off season. The Technician will be required to participate in a wide variety of tasks which may vary from day to day. The candidate must be able to work in a clean and professional manner as we are a food production facility. This would include production machine troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems. Troubleshooting of support equipment such as air compressors, Roof top units, High speed packaging equipment, etc. will also be required.
The ideal candidate would be skilled in the following areas, a combination of these or other skills will be considered:
- Electrical troubleshooting down to machine components.
- Mechanical troubleshooting.
- Reading electrical schematics, and mechanical drawings.
- Preventative maintenance familiar with CMMS.
- HVAC including hot water, chilled water and RTU’S.
- Basic computer skills.
- Production Machine installs including machine upgrades.
- TIG welding would be preferred.
- Experience working in a food production facility preferred(not required)
- Experience with ISO, SQF, AIB, would be preferred. (not required)
Travel to different locations from time to time should be expected and reliable transportation will be required. Candidates packaging machinery experience
Log House Foods has a great benefits program, including Medical, Dental, 401k with employer matching, and paid time off. In addition, we offer a team environment, fully air conditioned/heated facilities and a rotating 4-day work week during off peak season!
Please submit resume and cover letter to Adam Harvey at firstname.lastname@example.org.