Sr SM Ops Producer
Description: Sr SM Ops ProducerPRIMARY FUNCTIONResponsible for delivering a quality guest-facing presentation in the digital space that drives profitable online sales, generates Omni-channel guest engagement & produces best-in-class brand experiences for merchandise categories. Manages project scope & timelines to ensure successful & timely execution of the work. Effectively troubleshoots & problem solves when necessary to keep work on track by using multiple systems to manage the workflow & publish the content on the site & mobile daily/weekly. Manage flawless design and publishing execution across multiple projects with concurrent deadlines via strong collaboration and detail-orientation. Responsible for maintaining relationships with internal business partners and external agencies (as needed). Develops and optimizes business processes as needed.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESPROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Drives holistic project plans, including determining desktop and mobile scope and digital timelines for Marketing and Site Merchandising projects in partnership with internal teams (BCM, Marketing PM's, Merchandising, Product Content, Target Creative). This could include multiple categories.
- Manages the full execution of editorial content of the project with planners, designers, copywriters & front end developers.
- Manages overall category and project refresh workflow through multiple phases and gains approvals (Site Merchandising, Accessibility, Legal) at each stage within an established timeline.
- Understands business objectives and can translates into creative terms to inform page layout, design and build approach.
- Defines work streams and project plans.
- Leads project timelines and milestones for workflow execution.
- Provides digital governance to ensure the Target brand is represented accurately and consistently per the core style guide standards within all editorial creative concepts.
- Ensures creative and guest experience excellence is achieved.
- Ensures digital and marketing/merchandising stakeholder alignment.
- Organizes and leads cross functional meetings as needed.
- Effectively removes roadblocks and deliver solutions to move the work forward.
- Plays an active role in determining page layouts and component types based on business needs.
- Proofs completed pages to ensure that pages are built accurately, represent the approved creative design/concepts and function properly.
- Accountable to ensure that the editorial content project launches flawlessly on site/mobile.
- Responsible for live site fixes as needed.
- Operates as a strategic, collaborative partner, striving to understand category priorities and providing operational insights and recommendations based on business goals and objectives.
- Proactively identifies risks and contingency plans workload.
- Proactively raises red flags specific to feasibility or timing impacts when key decisions are being made
- Captains special projects and demonstrates ability to think strategically by leading initiatives that will impact the larger organization.
- Consistently demonstrates leadership qualities that communicate commitment to Target's goals.
- Provides insights and recommendations on overall team and process improvements to ensure the business success.
- Manages training of new team members to ensure successful onboarding.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with Site Merchandising team members and business partners
- Supports the talent pipeline by networking and attracting key individuals with critical capabilities needed to support the team
- Reports To: SM Ops Manager
- Internal: Site Merchandising, Merchandising, Target Creative, Marketing BCMs, Marketing PMs, Product Content Team, BOS, DVM, Target India
- 4-year college degree in Business and/or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Highly organized & great attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting & problem solving skills
- A proven track record of consistent project execution
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects on different timelines simultaneously
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Initiative, self-motivation, and accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment and manage ambiguity
- Experience in Project Management, Publishing, eCommerce, Retail, Direct Marketing, Marketing Agency, Direct Marketing, Graphic Design, Front End Development preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Understanding of interactive design & development tools, reporting &content management tools, exceptional project management skills