Lead Product Designer - Studio Connect
Description: Lead Product Designer - Studio ConnectAbout Us:Studio Connect™ is a community of Target guests and designers working together to build purpose driven owned brands and human centric products & experiences. The trust and relationships created through Studio Connect™ continue to open up new opportunities to learn from and with our guests, and is redefining how our teams put people first in all we do. As part of the team, you would be an integral part of our product, and have the opportunity to directly interact with both sides of this community on a daily basis to build out this experience with them. This position is responsible for clarifying and refining business strategies through the development of tangible visual documents in the form of sitemaps, wireframes, and other Information Architecture tools. These documents not only represent what is good for the business, but also what is best for the guest. They serve as a blueprint upon which all other aspects are built - form, function, metaphor, navigation and interface, interaction, and visual design. The influence of the Information Architect and strength of the IA documents help drive the creation of best-in-class interactive experiences on Target.com.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you…
- Deliver the user experience strategy, information architecture, content strategy, user interface and front-end development standards for a variety of projects.
- Partner with many internal stakeholders and interactive teams to develop experience patterns and educate stakeholders on their use.
- Define Marketing campaign experience strategy from framing through execution.
- Uphold brand and quality standards in all creative projects produced by team. Ensure continuity, cohesive messaging, design and technology innovation on all assignments.
- 4-year degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Usability and/or equivalent experience.
- 7-9 years related job experience.
- Creative and technical proficiency in website creative, production and management.
- Experience overseeing complex projects meeting objectives, timelines, and budgets.