Inginaire is currently seeking an Engineering Technician to work onsite at a worldwide leader in industrial filtration manufacturing. Duties ranging from engine dyno tests on LS3 models to airflow mapping on MP10s. The right candidate will have a passion for tuning, testing, and performing all things engine. An educational background from a vocational or technical institution is preferred, but not mandatory. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned technician to find his next professional home and advance into supervisory/management positions.
- Participate in the development of new technology, new products or modifications to existing products to meet technical requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Set - up and conduct performance tests using established standardized formats and procedures in order to identify performance ratings.
- May adapt procedures, process, tools equipment and techniques to meet the more complex testing requirements.
- Consult with the test requestor and/or Lab Manager to determine appropriate testing methods and understand desired outcomes.
- Assist with equipment calibration, test bench maintenance, lab tours and ordering supplies.
- Prepare accurate test data for interpretation and analysis.
- Operate and maintain lab equipment to ensure accuracy and efficiency of testing.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Keep Lab Manager informed of testing activity/challenges on an ongoing basis
- Effectively meet established deadlines
- Associates Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience as a technician or related field preferred
- Demonstrated mechanical/technical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret engineering requests
- Ability to readily adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with a wide variety of company personnel
- General computer skills including spreadsheet and database abilities
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and completeness of data, reports, records, etc.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- 1st Shift 3 - 4 week training from 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Work 2nd shift Monday - Thursday 2:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Friday 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm