Customer Service Specialist - 16.00-17.50/hr
This role will involve phone support for customers calling in with questions about their shipment orders. In this role you can count on taking phone calls and problem solving. The Customer Service Specialist acts as a liaison, providing service information to customers, consignees or suppliers and resolve any emerging problems they might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Effectively manage large amounts of outbound calls making sure the necessary information was gathered during the call to ensure a successful delivery.
- Efficiently manage large amounts of inbound calls and email inquiries by providing accurate, valid and complete information using the right methods/tools.
- Provide a professional and pleasant service experience for customers or consignees when addressing inquiries or some form of resolution.
- Document records of customer/consignee interactions and processed inquiries to completion.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and followed up to ensure resolution.
Interested candidates should email their information to firstname.lastname@example.org and list your desired work schedule including days, hours, shifts etc...that you would be willing to work. This organization has 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions available.
Thank you for considering this incredible opportunity for those with a minimum of 6 months to 2 years of prior customer service experience. Candidates MUST successfully pass a 7 year criminal background check to be eligible for employment.