Accounting Field Support Specialist
Join the exciting world of unattended refreshment and food solutions with Best Vendors, the largest national account management company in the industry. As part of Compass Group, the 6th largest employer in the world, Best Vendors gives you the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies, learn from some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry, and become part of a diverse team committed to providing the best possible service to our clients and customers each day. We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing top level talent—if you’re up for the challenge, contact us today. We think you’ll feel right at home!
Forbes agrees that Best Vendors is a great place to work – Compass Group ranked on Forbes’ 2015 list of Best Employers, and in 2016, Compass Group ranked #33 on Fortune Magazine’s list of global companies changing the world.
A fresh approach to great results
Are you self motivated and who loves being in the middle of everything? This is a complex position that handles activities related to building and managing vendor relationships as it pertains to Best Vendors (BV) Account Payables and its impact on working capital and product alignment. This is not your grandmother’s Accounting department! This entails contract compliance, invoice setup, reporting and analysis, new client implementation, working with the vendor’s account receivables departments and their monthly statements, etc.
More specifically, in this non-exempt role you’ll be able to:
· Review vendors' monthly statement of account
· Manage month-end payments to optimize working capital
· Ensure contract compliance with monthly reporting, analysis and invoicing
· Invoice setup and notify vendors of improper setup and or rejected invoices
· Coordinates new client implementation and setup
· Vendor reporting and analysis
· Builds collaborative working relationships with vendor’s AR and Credit departments
· Experience building customer relationships, complex account reconciliation, purchase order process and analysis
· Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel
· On-the-job experience writing routine reports and correspondence
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities, set priorities, and ability to multi-task required
· Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills
· Excellent customer service skills, and ability to negotiate and persuade
· Experience with positive interpersonal communication skills (writing, speaking and active listening)
· ERP (i.e. JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft) and Report Writer (i.e. Business Objects, Crystal Reports) experience preferred
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree, which is strongly preferred, with one or more years of related experience; or an Associate’s degree, which is preferred, with five (5) years of relevant experience; or a high school diploma with ten (10) years of relevant experience.
If you find our company intriguing and the position sounds like a great fit … what are you waiting for? Click Apply Now!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.