Lead HR Analyst | Workday Reporting
Description: About us:Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target's distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you'll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.Working within HR Process and Technology, you'll provide expertise for the strategy, creation and support of Workday reports. You will consult with business partners to research, document, and implement new and/or revised HR reports supporting Workday business processes. You will use critical thinking skills to ensure end users have the insight needed to make critical business decisions while balancing report portfolio rationalization and system performance along with strategic priorities and Company directives. We'll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Lead Analyst. The exciting part of retail? It's always changing! Core responsibilities of this job are described within this jobdescription. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Provide functional reporting support for end users.
- Plans and executes projects while providing ongoing progress communication and status updates.
- Maintain a high level of reporting expertise and understanding of core HR systems. Understand and use expertise of available data elements to develop creative solutions and recommendations.
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate with the team, key business partners, EDABI and Target Technology Services (TTS) to help design the overall reports strategy.
- Work with HR Product Owners, scrum teams and business stakeholders on HR report creation and prioritization in Workday, including requirements/design, build, test and ongoing support of Workday reporting portfolio.
- Partner closely with other operational teams and the Enterprise Data Analytics & Business Intelligence team to eliminate redundant reports as well as to deliver data to the end users using the most efficient and secure method
- Responsible for the optimization of report design to ensure a quality end user experience while not negatively impacting overall system performance
- Work with the HR System Security Lead to ensure Workday reports and data have the appropriate access rights
- Develop report governance strategy and implement ongoing operational approach to support strategy.
- Supports Talent Analytics across the Enterprise and helps to shape outcomes tied to this capability.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Five to seven years of related experience working with HR systems and data
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to facilitate communication between stakeholders and influence outcomes
- HR reporting experience preferred
- Delivers timely and quality work while demonstrating effective work prioritization
- Workday experience preferred
- Previous reports strategy and governance experience desired