Sr. Customer Service Rep/Customer Service Rep
People • Customers • Trust
At Packaging Corporation of America (PCA), we think of ourselves as more than a box manufacturer. We are an ideas and solutions company. We seek to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. It just happens to be that corrugated products are our area of expertise.
At PCA, you’ll find the best people in the industry operating in a “golden rule” culture. We actively promote mutually rewarding relationships with each other and our customers by advocating respect for every individual, ethical and fair practices, and the highest standards in what we say and do. PCA is proud to have a highly skilled and experienced team leading the way.
As a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest producers of containerboard and corrugated packaging products in the U.S., PCA offers customers broad expertise and economies of scale, while our multiple plant locations let us rapidly meet the local needs of our customers.
We are currently seeking resumes for a Customer Service Rep / Sr. Customer Service Rep in our Minneapolis, MN facility.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate/orderly files, order entry, accurate pricing of orders and daily customer requirements.
• Work in close partnership with sales, customer service reps, logistics and manufacturing to answer questions, handle complaints and ensure customer satisfaction through receipt of orders, production specifications, pricing and delivery of product.
• Work closely with scheduling, material planning, logistics, and operation support roles.
• Monitor inventory for customer needs.
• Follow procedures and processes to ensure that customer requirements are met and provide feedback and opportunities for improvement to appropriate internal departments.
• Order print plates and dies for customers.
• Handle existing smaller/house accounts partnering with sales team.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• (CSR) High school diploma or equivalent and 1-3 yrs. experience in a customer service role.
• (Sr. CSR) Bachelor’s degree or 5+ yrs. experience in a customer service role.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to network and build relationships with individuals of various experience and corporate levels both within and outside of the company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Must be able to work well under pressure and within time constraints.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must be capable of independently making sound decisions through creative problem-solving.
• Must be capable of working with ambiguity and change.
PCA provides a competitive comprehensive benefits package.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
All Qualified applicants must submit their resume to MINRecruiter@packagingcorp.com and reference Job #355-18-03 in the subject line.