Are you a software developer who wants to join a nimble, sharp, funny and compassionate team and an eight-time Top Workplace? We’re looking for you!
We are leaders in home health care, committed to taking care of the child! If you’d like your awesome skills to make a difference in the lives of children apply today! Our development team creates home-grown, end-to-end and system bridging apps/programs that are complex and useful for internal and external customers!
We are looking to add a full-time, savvy Software Developer to our team in Roseville, MN. The shift is 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, with some flexibility; as well as some limited on-call duties. The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field and/or 3 to 5 years of related experience is required.
What you do:
- Work in a fantastic culture that has teamwork, respect and community
- Work with others who value excellence in technology, customer service and patient care
- Collaborate with engineers, developers & others in design and development
- Create / maintain user-facing/front-end features
- Utilize coding best practices with an emphasis on security
- Build & leverage reusable code and libraries
- Optimize application for maximum efficiency & scalability
- Turn your user group research into workflows, then test them
- Manage multiple projects with deadlines
- Drive processes for quality assurance & best-practices for cross-platform design
- Work in a fast-paced environment working on enterprise applications.
Need experience working with C#, .NET, WinForms, WPF, MVVM, XAML, and others!
Nice to have: Knowledge of technologies such as Xamarin, ASP.NET MVC and Angular a plus.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability & Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Professional Development
- Education Reimbursement
Interested candidates should apply online at www.PHSCareers.com; please include cover letter, portfolio link, resume and salary requirements.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.