Sr. Front-End Developer - Studio Connect
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. Our guests love our commitment to continual innovation and right now, we are up to big things. Our goal is to deliver Target's unique brand promise to guests wherever and whenever they shop, today and tomorrow: in-store, online, on tablets and mobile phones, and in the retail channels of the future.
Target seeks a frontend developer to assist in the development of Studio Connect™.
Studio Connect™ is a community of Target guests and designers working together to build purpose-driven owned brands and human-centric products and experiences. The trust and relationships created through Studio Connect™ continue to open up new opportunities to learn from and with our guests, and is redefining how our teams put people first in all we do. As part of the team, you would be an integral part of our product, and have the opportunity to directly interact with both sides of this community on a daily basis to build out this experience with them.
This position is responsible for not only realizing your team's vision through technology, but also shaping that vision.
- Architect, develop and implement rich web and mobile experiences.
- Lead and work as part of a team to help ensure the timely delivery of high quality, secure, standards-compliant, accessible and browser compatible interactive projects
- Strategize, define, and implement team processes, policies, procedures and best practices
- Engage and collaborate with teams across Target, such as privacy, legal, UX, security and accessibility teams
- Self-starter whose curiosity drives continuous education about current and new technologies
- Desire to understand systems, empathize with users, and find pride and joy in delighting them
- Willingness to change and impact all parts of the user experience and systems
Candidates will have demonstrable experience with:
- HTML / CSS / SCSS
- React / React Native
- Accessibility standards
- RESTful services
- Continuous Integration systems such as Travis CI / Jenkins / Drone
- 3-5 years of development work experience
- 4 year degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Developer, Engineer, Senior Programmer