Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Part-Time or Full-Time Restaurant Assistant General Manager- Tailgate Sports Café and Patty Wagon
Tailgate Sports Café and Patty wagon on the corner of 61st and Nicollet Avenue in South Minneapolis is now hiring an experienced Part-Time or Full-Time Assistant General Manager to oversee front and back of house activities. Tailgate is a sports bar and restaurant established for over 15 years looking to supply its customers with the best experience possible. Tailgate is a normally steady paced environment, but has the tendency to get busy on weekends and game days.
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, customer service-oriented and results-driven leader to join the Tailgate and Patty Wagon crew! Candidates should have a proven ability to manage a successful restaurant operation (minimum of two years’ experience). Candidates must also be able to teach and develop staff, as well as gaining a relationship with customers of all kinds. The Assistant General Manager should demonstrate integrity and inspire hard work amongst their fellow employees.
Salary: $30,000- $45,000 (Part-Time or Full-Time depending on experience)
- Effectively manage the business within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times
- Ensures federal and local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met
- Conducts performance appraisals of staff and takes discipline action if necessary
- Train and motivate new and current employees to be the best staff they can for customers
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality to the best of their ability
- Ensures complete and timely execution of tasks around the facility
- Ensures a safe work place and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team