Digital Account Executive
Star Tribune is currently seeking a Digital Account Executive. This position serves as a consultative expert for online advertising, marketing and digital products and services on our Local Advertising Team. Effectively facilitates sales activities by prospecting new business, developing client relationships and identifying product opportunities. Continuously enhances marketing solutions for existing client accounts. Acts as a resource to the Local Advertising Team on packages, products, pricing structures and industry trends. Examines and keeps informed of current and new business generation efforts. Additionally, the Digital Account Executive acts as a 'player coach' to assess and develop digital knowledge of their team members.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Must have ability to form strong and effective relationships with marketers and proven track record of increased revenue.
- Knowledge of online consumer purchasing or experience with online media is preferred.
- Ability to establish product value and close a sale in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communications and presentation skills.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple demands and keep current to rapidly changing information.
- Previous project management experience and knowledge of databases used in online marketing campaigns strongly preferred.
- Analytical skills are important in managing and optimizing active banner, mobile, video, iPad, search engine and email campaigns of customers.