Member Relationship Advisor (Personal Banker)
Our Member Relationship Advisors give our members the power to follow their dreams with the guidance to do so confidently. It comes with being professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy while delivering energy and optimism in every interaction. This position takes the time to understand our members’ individual situations so they can identify solutions to guide our members forward. Since our Member Relationship Advisors are forward-looking, it doesn’t stop there – This position takes the extra step to provide financial education to prepare our members for what’s ahead and help make things possible. The Member Relationship Advisor will work together and engage with our members to help light the way towards financial well-being.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6-months sales and service experience gained from financial services and/or customer service experience
- Excellent member service and sales skills
- Previous PC experience, Microsoft Office preferred
- Lending experience a plus
- Math aptitude and keyboarding skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Demonstrate punctual and regular attendance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible and dependable
- Work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism while working under pressure
- Be available to work various hours and locations as needed
- Be available to work hours outside of the office to assist in community events and functions.
- Incumbents in this role are required to be compliant with the terms and conditions outlined in Firefly Credit Union’s SAFE Act Policy, which includes the submission of fingerprints, the successful completion of a FBI background check and registration in Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
HOURS: Scheduled for 40-hours per week between the hours of Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm with two to three Saturdays per month 9:00am – 1:00pm
Firefly Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.