Sr TSS Operations Manager
Description: Sr TSS Operations ManagerJOIN THE EVOLUTION OF RETAIL - AS A SR TSS OPERATIONS MANAGERWho we're looking forThe retail landscape is changing - fast - and Target is evolving along with it. When we created our brand promise of “Expect More. Pay Less.” it paved the way for Target to infuse affordable fashion into our assortment and deliver an outstanding experience for our guests. We are pioneers of innovation with our owned brands and unique partnerships from Archer Farms and Merona, to Made to Matter and Altuzarra. Today, Target continues to be committed to bringing our guests what they want, when they want it, where they want to shop - in our over 1,800 stores, mobile, online and the retail channels of the future. We're looking for a Sr TSS Operations Manager who is interested in putting their business, leadership and people skills to work. Be a leader and trendsetter by delivering your passion for retail to Target. Our team is our greatest asset, so we invest in the growth and development of our team, and have fun while doing it. As a Sr TSS Operations Manager you will drive and manage the advancement of critical sourcing capabilities across a global organization through the use of agile philosophies and Project Management principles.As a member of the MPG Product Development Operating Model team, our goal is revolutionize how we bring product to market focusing on speed, flexibility and profit. You will work collaboratively across Merchandising, PD&D and Sourcing to solve this complex problem. The team leverages the Agile principles to move our transformational work forward by continuously testing, iterating and evolving our process.
- Design, plan and implement projects with high complexity in scope, scale, delivery speed, and organizational impact to Target.
- Leverage thought leadership and strong communication skills to influence peers & leaders across areas within the organization including TSS, Supply Chain, Product Design & Development, Visual Merchandising, Packaging, Planning, and Global Trade to achieve project deliverables and advance critical capabilities.
- Use business case development or vision/user story creation to drive advancement of technology and/or process within an agile project management framework.
- Understand dependencies and ensure connectivity to support holistic & synergistic solutions for the TSS organization and total Target. Develop cross functional solutions when appropriate.
- Develop and execute solutions across the organization that appropriately meet regulatory requirements and balance risk, investments, and guest expectations.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress. Able to develop and execute change management plans that address behavioral & organizational needs.
- 4-year degree
- 8 + years relevant experience and familiarity with merchandising, supply chain, and compliance processes.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management.
- Project management experience & knowledge of project management tools
- Strong problem solving & analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear communications & scenario building.
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking ability
- Strong adaptability & resiliency skills.
- Project Management, Agile or Strategy Development Experience
- Owned Brand Product Development Experience
- Cross Functional Team Leadership
- Strong Financial Acumen