John Roberts is currently seeking a Mailing Coordinator, 1st Shift. This person aides in the production and completion of mail projects. Presents cleared mailing to the USPS clerks for shipping and works with a variety of trucking companies to meet our customers’ in-home requests.
- Update production schedule
- Run daily production meetings
- Attend Customer Service Production Meetings to assist with answers or production requests
- Download all 3602 forms to customer files after mailing has been completed
- Assist in all necessary tasks to present mail to the USPS Clerk for acceptance.
- Assist in organizing the disbursement of all cleared mail.
- Work with trucking companies for all needs, to include:
- Setting up timelines on upcoming projects with specific in-home requirements
- Answering any discrepancies, they may have with product or paperwork
- Assist accounting with balancing and payment of invoices.
- Help answer Customer Service and Sales Departments’ questions about postal requirements or regulations.
- Work with outside vendors as necessary to outsource projects when John Roberts is not able to meet customer timelines
- Closes out all job tickets
- Verifies piece counts
- Completes international mailings
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by Manager
- Possesses intermediate mathematical skills
- Has basic to intermediate computer skills
- Window books - Monticello - Postal One
- Mail, Postage, and Entry databases
- Possesses excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to read and write at an intermediate level or above
- Maintains excellent written and oral communication skills
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar production environment. A high degree of confidence with and knowledge of postal paperwork requirements is critical. Ability to interface with a wide variety of personalities and balance competing interests will be a key to your success -- from working directly with customers to production employees, sales, operations, customer service and outside parties like the USPS. Broad knowledge of standard presort software programs including Monticello and Postal One and their capabilities a plus.
John Roberts Company has been named a top workplace in the printing industry for over 17 years.
Join a progressive company that offers competitive pay, benefits and excellent career opportunities and advancement. Workout facility onsite! Candidates must pass pre-employment physical/drug screen and background check
Applicants are welcome to apply within or through our web site.