Writer - RFP and business development focused
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai , our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Writer to join our Marketing team. Someone with 5+ years of experience working in writing for business development and marketing communications. An ideal candidate will possess skills in their attention to detail, communication, project management and working in a fast-paced environment. This role will be working under the direction of our Marketing Manager.
If you are an experienced professional with a passion for writing, then we want to speak to you!
You will have the responsibility of recommending the most effective approach for RFPs, preparing proposal content and maintaining the RFP database. You will also lead Marketing's involvement in proposal strategy sessions and assist with content marketing programs.
What your day as a Writer looks like:
- Recommend strategy for written responses to RFPs
- Write proposal content
- Populate standard information into RFP responses
- Maintain standard content in RFP database and coordinate with Team Leads to ensure proper updates are made
- Assist with content marketing program
- Provide copywriting support for business development and promotional materials, website, emails and other content as needed
- Support business development by providing content from RFP database or appendices for prospecting
- Assist with prospect presentations and materials
- Provide copyediting and proofing support for research reports and other materials as needed
- Provide back-up support for brand activities and Manager as needed
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Strong attention to detail, consultative skills and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in writing for business development and marketing communications
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!