Ranked Assistant Professor -Physician Assistant Program
The Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) program in development at St. Catherine University invites applications for a .75 FTE, 12-month, full time, ranked faculty position, commensurate with academic experience and degree. The PA Program is seeking a knowledgeable, experienced and collaborative applicant, who will work with the program director, curriculum director and other program faculty to assist in the delivery of MPAS curricular instruction.
• Teach in areas of expertise and program need.
• Facilitate small group sessions, student advising and support of departmental administrative processes based on areas of interest, skill set, and departmental needs.
• Assist with curricular development, assessment and other duties associated with the delivery of the didactic phase of the program.
• Collaborate with the MPAS faculty and staff and report to the curriculum director.
• A terminal degree in field of study.
• PAs must have a Master's degree and other Allied Health candidates must have a Doctoral degree in a health related field.
• Current NCCPA certification
• Has or is eligible for MN PA licensure
• Two years clinical practice experience
Physician & Other Allied Health candidates:
• Current professional practice certification in field of study
• Has or is eligible for registration/licensure in state of Minnesota.
• Two years experience in their field of study.
To Apply and Special/Other Requirements Summary
St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable faculty who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply, as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Consistent with the university's Catholic identity, its commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their teaching, research, and service.
Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at www.stkate.edu/hr to electronically apply for this position. Applicants may also visit the University Human Resources office, located in Derham Hall Room 8, to submit an electronic application. Attach an application letter, CV and a statement of teaching interests. Candidates selected for an interview will need to provide 3 references. Official transcripts and background check will be required for employment. For information, contact Heather Bidinger at 651-690-7880 or firstname.lastname@example.org or. Review of applications will begin June 22nd, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled; however, priority will be given to complete applications received by July 9th, 2018.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer; Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org