Branch Supervisor - E-Branch
Branch Supervisor - E-Branch
Grow Your Career With SharePoint Credit Union
At SharePoint Credit Union, we are dedicated to offering easy financial solutions to improve the financial wellness of the communities in which we serve. SharePoint is growing and invites individuals who are energetic, friendly, and member service driven to join our team.
As a Branch Supervisor your role will be to direct all aspects of the operation of the resource center and branch to ensure effective and efficient response time, quality of service, and compliance with existing regulations and policies. Oversee the supervision of staff, assist members both within the resource center and branch, and ensure the branches meet organizational, financial, operational, service and growth goals.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Supervise staff, observing and assisting them with scripts, problem resolution, and/or questions.
- Analyze and monitor staff performance and call volume to provide appropriate coaching/training.
- Ability to manage, coach and direct others.
- Create a schedule to ensure proper staffing to support members.
- Responsible for researching members questions, problems and complaints and provide timely follow up to ensure member satisfaction.
- Ability to interpret and explain regulations, instructions and procedures
- Resolve the most complex escalation issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Troubleshoot member’s electronic service issues and provide solutions.
- Act as liaison between branch and other departments.
- Serve membership by providing service and information in a pleasant, helpful, professional and efficient manner in all means of communication.
- Manager and monitor all online activity. i.e. emails, online account opening, online loan application
- Work on other projects assigned by Member Service Manager.
- Create and maintain resource center manual.
- Hire and train all new employees for the department.
- Shadow with new employees.
- Assists members and potential members with their telephone requests; answers questions about products and services and resolves problems.
- Identify and proactively suggest value added solutions to the membership.
- Ensure all credit union members and employee related business is kept in the strictest confidence.
- Assures all appropriate records are maintained.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Two to five years of similar or related experience
- A two year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business trade school or completion of a specialized and extensive in house training or apprenticeship program
- The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust
- Excellent communication skills
Learn more about the position at https://www.sharepointcu.com/about-sharepoint/careers/current-career-opportunities
Easily apply by noting Branch Manager- E-Branch in the subject line when sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org