Pediatric Home Service has been voted a Top Workplace by our employees Eight Times and we’re looking for a Facilities Specialist that can help our facility stay ship shape. If you are self-directed and have great attention to detail, we want to talk to you!
We have options! What are you interested in, we’ve got it all ~ Full-Time or Part-Time hours!
Our top candidate is a team player who gets stuff done, likes to keep a clean shop and stays busy, all while working with awesome coworkers!
What you do:
- Work in a fantastic culture that has teamwork, respect and community
- Use your organizational skills and initiative to make a difference for our patients and staff!
- Care for a large facility, providing cleaning and light maintenance
- Lifting up to 60lbs occasionally
We offer first-class benefits including:
- Casual Fridays
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.