Administrative Assistant - Bloomington
Staffing Partners Inc is searching for an Administrative Assistant to support our client's HR and Sales Departments! This person will be the go-to assistant for sales representatives with creating new sales folders, reviewing client contracts, scheduling sales appointments, etc. You will also assist HR with recruiting of new sales reps and other open positions within this growing organization! This includes posting openings on job boards/social media websites and conducting phone interviews and in-person interviews with qualified candidates. We are looking for someone who is very personable, has excellent communication skills, and enjoys working on a variety of projects. If you are looking for a new opportunity then please submit your resume today!
- Support the Sales Manager and Field Sales Representatives by creating new client accounts/folders, reviewing new contracts with clients, scheduling appointments and meetings, etc.
- Posting job advertisements on various job boards, the company website, and social media websites to maintain a qualified pipeline of candidates.
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews with selected candidates.
- Schedule training and orientation sessions for new sales representatives joining the company.
- Answering incoming calls and greet visitors/vendors coming to the office.
- Generate various reports through the CRM system to monitor progress on projects and report to senior leadership.
- Work with various insurance companies to ensure payments are received and work with local governments to make sure jobs are compliant with local laws.
- Maintain CRM system and update client files as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources, etc.
- 1+ year of experience in office administration or a related field.
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.