Health Information Manager
The Minnesota Masonic Home's beautiful Bloomington campus offers a warm and inviting setting for seniors to call home. This welcoming environment extended to our employees who enjoy being part of something special - a diverse team that really cares about each other and is committed to providing exceptional care and compassion to our residents.
The Health Information Manager is responsible for evaluating medical record documentation to optimize reimbursement by ensuring that diagnostic and procedural codes and other documentation is accurate .
Also will log, track and maintain records, file, answer phones and assist the HIS Coordinator and oversee Health Unit Coordinators. Position is Monday - Friday 7:30am-4pm.
- Knowledable and skilled with ICD-10 coding (medical coding certification or associates degree in Health Information Technology strongly preferred)
- HUC and Point, Click, Care experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Detail oriented and can multi-task and switch between tasks quickly
- TCU and LTC experience preferred
Minnesota Masonic Home is an equal opportunity employer