Are you an experienced Executive Assistant with a minimum of 5-7 years supporting at an executive level? Do you possess a high degree of intellectual curiosity, dedication to continuous improvement, and the ability to work in a close-knit, team driven environment? If so, we might have the perfect opportunity for you! The Minneapolis Pro Staff team is currently seeking driven candidates to fulfill an executive assistant role with a company in downtown Minneapolis.
The candidate in this role must be confident, professional, and have a strong customer service focus. Being versatile is key in this position as candidates will be required to juggle multiple priorities and adapt to a variety of different situations. Duties include: calendar management, scheduling meetings, events, and travel arrangements, invoice and expense sheet management, preparing written material, assisting with research, and other duties as assigned.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with an annual salary of $65-$75K, depending on experience.
- 5-7 years' of experience as an executive assistant
- Must have worked within a Fortune 500 Company
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must possess business/financial acumen
- Articulate (verbal and written)
- Comfortable working with C-Level executives.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks to completion with little oversight.
- Must be able to work both independently and in team oriented work groups.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type more than 65wpm.
- Strong MS Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
**If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply online, or call (612)339-2220 to speak with a recruiter directly!**