Sr HR Manager, Product Design & Development
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target's distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you'll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
As a Sr HR Manager you will be a key strategic partner for leadership and a valuable resource for team members. Whether through onboarding, performance management or giving leaders and team members the guidance that they need to be successful, you will be a knowledgeable and committed resource. You'll make a positive impact on how team members experience organizational change, and you'll use information and close partnership with leaders to build the teams that achieve their specific business goals.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr HR Manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Strategize with the business by operating as a business analyst and can translate pyramid objectives into talent implications
- Lead, influence, support, and facilitate organizational change and communication
- Consult with the business by understanding how to align and integrate people with business needs through organization design and talent development
- Act as a coach and trusted partner who understands when and how to share information in the best interests of people and the business
- Assess and develop talent
- Collaborate with human resources partners to lead the communication and implementation of human resources cyclical processes including Talent Planning, Annual Merit, Performance Review Process and Best Team Survey
- 4 year degree
- 6 - 9 years of human resources experience
- Effective critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Resilient and adaptable to change
- Ability to relate well with all levels in the organization
- Prior human resources generalist experience