Graduate Application Coordinator-Graduate Admissions
St. Catherine University invites applications for a Graduate Application Coordinator in The Graduate Admissions Department. The Graduate Application Coordinator is primarily responsible for the processing of Graduate applications and admission correspondence to support the admission goals for all Graduate programs as well as working with the application coordinators in the College for Adults for data entry help as needed.
• Send out correspondence and materials for applied students.
• Process application and correspondence.
• Maintain application data and transcripts
• Disseminate information and effectively interact with other offices.
• Answer phone calls, and take appropriate requests for information.
• Maintain stat integrity of all graduate applicants information in Slate.
• Maintain inventory and ordering supplies as needed (as related to position)
Special/Other Requirements Summary
• High school diploma or GED Required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
• Knowledge of Banner, and Slate.
• Ability to maintain high accuracy and efficiency while working with detailed computer records, files, and correspondence.
• Strong communication skills, both oral, and written.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Concern for the individual student welfare.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively with students, co-workers, and other college personnel
• Ability to work independently, but must know when to ask questions.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
To apply: Please visit the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr for electronic application information and details. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply, as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Requisition number is #20180043-Staff. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled; priority will be given to complete applications received by July 20.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org