Chemical Warehouse/Production Worker
CHEMICAL WAREHOUSE/PRODUCTION WORK
Seacole-CRC, LLC of Plymouth, MN is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
We are seeking a dependable, organized, hardworking Swing Shift Warehouse/Production Worker to help us increase the efficiency and output of our Warehouse and Production departments. This shift runs Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong communication skills
- Works efficiently
- Ability to manage competing demands on his/her time
- Previous experience with chemicals a plus
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds, and move 140 – 650 pounds with assistance
Essential Job Tasks:
- Fill and prepare orders for shipment
- Mark materials/shipments with identifying information
- Record amounts of material or items received/distributed
- Operate a forklift
- Perform housekeeping as needed to keep the warehouse clean and presentable
- Assist the production staff when needed
- Hand and/or line filling of chemical products
- Labeling and/or packaging chemical products
- Repackaging chemical products
- Other duties assigned by the Production Lead or Production Manager
Seacole is an EOE offering a competitive compensation program and an excellent benefit package. Please email resume to email@example.com, or mail to Seacole, attn.: HR Department, 13505 Industrial Park Blvd., Plymouth, MN, 55441.