Quality Assurance Technician
QA Technician Inginaire is looking for a QA Technician to work for our client in Maple Grove, MN. QA Technicians are responsible for ensuring the integrity of reprocessed medical devices through various stages of production in accordance with our quality control system and manufacturing procedures.Duties
- Follow protocols and standard operating procedures, working to a high standard of Good Lab Practice
- Prepare and complete release process as required
- Perform daily process/product audit
- Ability to conduct a thorough investigation into formulating root cause and problem solve.
- Visual inspection of devices utilizing a microscope or mag-light
- Conduct visual self-inspection of work in process and rework as required
- Read and follow precise manufacturing procedures with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Accurately record information on production and quality control documents to maintain quality records (paper and computerized as required)
- Maintain & audit quality records for completeness & accuracy
- Conduct associate training within the department as required
- Conduct detailed investigation into customer complaints and provide report of findings per documented procedure
- Commitment to building a positive culture
- Update procedures to comply with current Quality System
- Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
- Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies & procedures.
- Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as environmental health & safety
- Follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area.
- Promote safety to all associates that enter the work area
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in a production environment preferred
- Prior experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, working with a high level of precision with experience in inspection methods
- Willing to work varied schedule and overtime when necessary
- Willing to wear full body protective equipment
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment