Receptionist - Chanhassen MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a Receptionist with our client in Chanhassen! This is a contract position working Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm. Responsibilities include greeting visitors, answering and routing incoming calls, taking messages and various administrative support duties. This person will need to have great customer service skills, be reliable, and have a pleasant/welcoming personality for visitors. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Answers phones and directs calls to the appropriate person.
- Greets visitors and employees coming into the office.
- Maintain the lobby area making sure it creates a welcoming environment.
- Manages the incoming and returned mail for the office.
- Coordinates ordering of office supplies as requested.
- Maintain vendor logs on a daily basis.
- Performs other responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
- High School degree or GED required,
- 1+ year of related administrative or receptionist experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Outlook, etc).