Sr. Admission Counselor / Lead Qualification Specialist
St. Catherine University invites applications for a Sr. Admission Counselor / Lead Qualification Specialist in The College for Adults and Graduate College Admissions department . This position plays a key part of the university's College for Adults undergraduate and Graduate Admissions sales and recruitment teams by qualifying and processing incoming leads, and moving leads to the next phase of the recruitment process. This is one of two positions that serve as the university's focal point for incoming inquiries from prospective adult and graduate students via the web, e-mail, phone, chat and other sources. The Sr. Admission Counselor/ Lead Qualification Specialist ensures that prospective student leads are responded to quickly, converted using consultative sales techniques, and qualified for the next stage of recruitment by admission counselors. This position will also serve as an admission counselor for several College for Adults programs, processing files and guiding prospective students from the point of application through registration.
• Manage the intake of dozens of leads each day, from the web, e-mail, phone and other sources.
• Phone all leads in the same business day.
• Consistently use a knowledgeable, sales-oriented approach to all prospective student interactions.
• Qualify and convert all leads for the next stage of contact by admission counselors.
• Act as admission counselor for several College for Adults programs, processing files and guiding prospective students from the point of application through registration.
Special/Other Requirements Summary
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• A Minimum of three or more years of sales or recruitment experience in education or other fields.
• Experience with phone and email sales.
• Ability to energetically recruit graduate students, communicate the value of the University, and use a consultative sales approach to convert leads.
• Passion for sales and for engaging with prospective students
• Willingness to work evening hours.
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to understand information about a complex array of academic programs.
• Ability to work effectively in teams and build good working relationships with a wide variety of faculty and staff.
• Ability to track and manage highly detailed data and procedures
To apply: Please visit the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr for electronic application information and details. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply, as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Requisition number is #20180046-Staff. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Review of applications will begin immediately, position open until filled.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org