POSITION: Enrollment Specialist (PCN 00749090)
CLASSIFICATION: MnSCU Academic Professional 2 (1132 – College Admissions)
STARTING DATE: Approximately September 4, 2018
APPOINTMENT: Full Time Unlimited
SALARY RANGE: $20.83-$30.25/hour ($43,493-$63,162/annual)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: To receive guaranteed consideration, application materials should be submitted online by August 7, 2018. The search will remain open until the position is filled.
- Manage enrollment of students as defined by college processes.
- Must interpret and apply ATCC and Minnesota State policies related to college and program admissions and must be able to make critical decisions based on examination of individual student facts.
- Working with other college offices, Enrollment Specialists are a primary source of information to guide potential students regarding educational options and program choice.
- Responsible for representing the college at career fairs and student recruitment events as assigned and will require overnight travel.
- Responsible for managing specific assigned special events at the college, which are designed to provide potential students, parents, or the public with access to information about ATCC.
- Associate degree
- Two years of experience in sales and marketing or student services, working with students, or related experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to assimilate a wide variety of information, summarize and present in multiple formats, including social media, to diverse audiences
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft software (Word, PowerPoint), spreadsheets, data entry and report writing experience
- Ability to travel in the state of Minnesota with valid driver's license (cannot have more than 2 moving violations in the last 5 years)
- Career and technical education background
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of college recruitment concepts and procedures
- Highly motivated and experienced in time management, to include handling a variety of assignments simultaneously
ATCC is constantly seeking to become a more diverse community and to enhance its capacity to value and capitalize on the cultural richness that diversity brings. The College strongly encourages applications from persons with diverse backgrounds.
NOTICE: In accordance with the Minnesota State Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to Minnesota State's vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
TO APPLY: Apply online at https://www.alextech.edu/about-atcc/human-resources. Click on Academic Jobs – “How to Apply” link to apply. You must apply online and attach an electronic resume and copies of your transcript(s) to your online application in order to be considered for this position.
CONTACT: Ruth Dickey; (320) 762-4484;
Benefits include health, dental, life insurance and retirement plan. Alexandria Technical and Community College is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or membership in a local commission as defined by law. As an affirmative action employer, we actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and individuals with protected veteran status. All applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States at the time of employment. This information will be made available in alternative format, such as large print or cassette tape, upon request.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/k7phpsr4jbxmgvky