Engineering R&D II
Inginaire is looking for an Engineering R&D II to work for our client, a medical technologies company in Little Canada, MN. Our client is committed to innovating for life by pushing the boundaries of medical technology and changing the way the world treats chronic disease. The person in this role must enjoy solving a wide variety of problems on a continual basis. This position is for the Computer Systems Engineering, Software Development team. This employee will be a talented individual to help with the product development process. The position will assist with the computer systems patching, component selection, qualification, and release process.
- Develop methods for identifying, assessing, and deploying Microsoft Windows Operating System and software updates/patches
- Assist with Microsoft Windows operating system image creation
- Assist with automation of software patching process
- Enhances and documents medical device functionality
- Assist in the development of product specifications
- Collaborate with product management, customer care, quality, regulatory, production, and other engineering disciplines to deliver upon product delivery objectives and business goals
- Education- Minimum of an Associates degree in engineering or related field plus a minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience with tools for the identification, classification, and analysis of Windows Operating Systems and Windows Software updates/patches.
- Experience with patching large numbers of Windows workstations
- Experience with tools for creating Windows Operating Systems images
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Embedded tools
- Experience MS Windows Operating System installation and configuration, including driver troubleshooting and OS enhancements.
- Familiarity with automation identification and deployment of software updates
- Experience with Word, Visio, and similar documentation tools
- Capable of producing polished, detail-oriented written documentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized and on-time with ability to work in a structured process environment
- Familiarity with test protocol development and system verification and validation
- Familiarity with vulnerability assessment tools
- Experience working with high-end workstations, network hardware, internal cards like frame grabbers and external accessories like printers, monitors, touchscreens, etc.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity or forensics
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows scripting and programming
- Familiarity with software revision control system
- Good oral presentation and collaboration skills