Patient Service Representative
Pediatric Home Service been recognized as Top Workplace eight years running! We are a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for, and commitment to, taking care of the child.
Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
Is your calling in life to help and serve others? Would you like to make this your career?
If you answered yes, then apply for our Customer Service Representative position! We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join an extraordinary team that is committed to helping our patients thrive. Check out what our PHSPeeps have to say: Patient Service at PHS
Our Customer Service department is a fast-paced, high-energy environment, you’ll find yourself challenged and required to use critical thinking every day through a variety of in-person, e-mail and phone conversations. You will also be surrounded by a close-knit and supportive group who has the same dedication to serving medically-complex children and their families.
Some of the critical tasks include:
• Assisting patients, families, and caregivers with supply & service requests
• Verifying insurance eligibility and benefits
• Managing patient records
• Coordinating services with clinical staff & referral sources
• Other opportunities to learn and grow
We offer outstanding wages plus first-class benefits including:
• Holiday Pay
• Paid Time Off
• Health and Dental insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
• 401K with match & educational benefits
We are interested in full-time candidates for Monday-Friday shifts flexible between 7am-7pm flexible shifts and up to 4 Saturday shifts per year. Please include your preferred hours/schedule with your application.
Interested candidates should apply online at http://www.phscareers.com. Please attach cover letter and resume along with salary requirements.
We look forward to learning more about you and the skills you can bring to Pediatric Home Service!
The qualified candidate must have exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, problem solving and communication skills. A high level of initiative combined with a customer service mentality is required.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.