Senior Financial Analyst
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV also sells OEM equipment and aftermarket parts.
The Senior Financial Analyst will collaborate within the organization to provide financial reporting, variance analysis, pricing analysis and cost savings calculations. This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer and have regular interaction with the senior management team. This is a role for a high-energy individual who can function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Support the CFO on monthly deliverables and analytics.
- Assists with the internal financial reporting and variance analysis.
- Analyze current and past trends in KPI’s including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Provides functional support to operations and sales, including standard labor and overhead calculations and margin analysis.
- Provides item and customer margin analysis for management.
- Assists with periodic financial forecasting and budgeting as needed.
- Assists in the monthly close process as needed.
- Prepares presentations for Board of Directors, Investors, Lenders and Senior Management Team as needed.
- Develop and maintain standard pricing models and perform cost and financial analysis of data.
- Review customer pricing for new and existing accounts and maintain pricing lists and pricing structure.
- Review vendor costs, raw material fluctuations, exchange rates and freight costs to accurately define costs for periodic analysis and annual cost roll.
- Prepare specialized ad-hoc reports/analyses, as requested.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive analytical/finance experience including project management skills and a proven ability to work across functions within an organization
- Experience with Integrated ERP system required (Epicor 10 ERP preferred).
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical, modelling, problem-solving, and decision-making skills are essential.
- Experience in an assembly or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interpret financial results and data.
- Demonstrated experience developing financial models, management reporting, preparing budget and forecasts, and providing financial support.
- Advanced MS Excel user, proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports or similar report writing tool.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Self-starter; able to work with and/or lead cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to work under minimal direct supervision and be willing to take initiative to resolve problems and to help revise and upgrade processes.
- Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism, adaptability and strong customer service skills including a high level of integrity and commitment to confidentiality.