Administrative Specialist - Bloomington MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for an Administrative Specialist to join our client's team in Bloomington, MN! This person will be responsible for managing the reception area while also working on various administrative duties from putting together administrative projects for proposals, presentations, trainings, etc. We are looking for someone with experience answering phones, greeting people, and working on various administrative projects. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Primarily responsible for greeting visitors, answering phones, etc.
- Check in and check out people visiting the office and administer guest badges.
- Copying and assembling various administrative documents in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensures that appropriate maintenance is performed on various office equipment when needed.
- Performs administrative and clerical duties such as providing information to outside callers/internal employees, preparing outgoing mail, etc.
- Orders business and office supplies through a designated source.
- Coordinates meetings, lunches, seminars and conferences when needed.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, documents, or tables in order to track usage, purchase orders and other items.
- Follow up with various departments and managers regarding outstanding document projects and projected completion.
- Data entry of information into company system to maintain records.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associate's Degree Preferred).
- 1+ year of administrative support experience or receptionist experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen.