Human Resources Assistant
Our client is looking for a Contract HR Administrative Professional for their growing office here in South Metro
This position will:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred in a related major (Human Resources). Preferred but not required.
- 6 months to 3 years experience in Human Resources (HR).