Customer Service Representative
A company in the St. Paul suburbs is looking for a Customer Service Representative. This is a direct hire/permanent position paying $14 to $16 per hour + great benefits. This person will deal with prospective and existing customers to troubleshoot issues, provide service information, and take orders. Great opportunity to make an immediate impact and grow into a team lead.
- Communicate with customers in a positive, friendly, professional manner at all times.
- Provide an exemplary customer service experience to ensure a positive experience and future business.
- Ability to handle a variety of calls in a professional manner.
- Provide information about products and services
- Follow up with customer inquiries for product information
- Provide customers with knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
- Shepard customers through The Company's order process and input orders properly/accurately.
- Work with all company departments to meet the needs of the customers.
- Requirements include:
- Proficiency with computers i.e. word processing, internet browsing, basic database management/usage, Outlook, basic accounting software
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to think independently and handle customer inquiries efficiently and professionally
- Displays the ability to learn quickly on the job
- Shows adaptability as new processes are put into place
- Successful experience in the service industry with a passion for customer retention
- High school diploma or general education degree
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with our client, please submit your resume below, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!