Senior Process Engineer, Marshfield, WI
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 60 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 750 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 8,000 employees.
The Senior Process Engineer facilitates process improvement efforts in both an individual and team environment to reduce costs, improve quality, and streamline processes. The Senior Process Engineer provides coaching and training in problem-solving methodologies, assists in the creation of infrastructure and mentors new engineers to expedite their development.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Four-year technical, statistical, engineering or mathematics degree
- Formal training in problem solving methodologies, systems analysis and statistical analysis preferred
- 4 years of experience in use of process improvement methodologies
- Experience in a facilitation role in improvement projects, with demonstrated measurable results
- State of Wisconsin driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt from accredited institution/employer equivalent or Six Sigma Black Belt from the American Society for Quality (ASQ) or an accredited institution/employer equivalent or American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer within 18 months of hire; at hire preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference job# MC181565
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.