Customer Service Coordinator
St. Catherine University invites applications for a Customer Service Coordinator in the Office of the Registrar.
The Customer Service Coordinator 0.75 position exists to provide timely and consistent service to students, alumnae/i, faculty, staff, and outside agencies as it pertains to students' academic records. The position addresses all customer concerns with courtesy and professionalism. This position performs critical functions for maintaining student records and registration. This position deals with sensitive student issues and requires a working knowledge of FERPA and all registration procedures and academic policies.
• Assist all constituencies in an efficient, professional, calm and courteous manner and ensure that all constituencies receive excellent, accurate and prompt service.
• Refer customers as needed to members of the Registrar's Office or other offices.
• Help constituents locate information on Kateway, the Office of the Registrar web page, and the University's website.
• Answer questions relating to registration, grading, and academic policies and procedures.
• Answer all phone calls to front desk and respond to messages in a timely manner.
• Respond to Registrar email in a timely manner.
• Process registration changes (including Women's Art Institute & summer visiting students, late adds), and troubleshoot registration errors.
• Process official and unofficial transcript requests for all student populations.
• Process requests to take excess credits and process course override requests.
• Process deferments and complete enrollment certifications for students and outside agencies. Mail grade reports for company reimbursement.
• Order office supplies and maintain information posted outside of the Registrar's Office. Process changes in student information with attention to detail (address, phone number, name changes).
• Maintain training materials for position and other duties as assigned by Academic Information Specialist.
To Apply and Special/Other Requirements Summary
• High School Diploma or GED Required.
• Associate degree or equivalent preferred.
• A minimum of two years of customer service experience required.
• Previous higher education experience preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to function efficiently and perform tasks accurately in fast-paced environment.
• Organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to complete highly detailed tasks with accuracy, take initiative, and manage time effectively.
• Experience using Microsoft Office products strongly preferred.
• Banner experience preferred.
• Proven ability to work effectively with people from varied backgrounds and cultures ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families and communities.
To apply: : Please visit the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply, as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Requisition number is #20180066-Staff. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Application review begins immediately, position open until filled.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org Preferred Qualifications
St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable faculty who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply. Consistent with the university's commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their service.