The Community Outreach Group is a part of Planned Parenthood, but a separate organization that supports Planned Parenthood and coalition partners with short-term staffing and large-scale advocacy campaigns.
Community Outreach Group, LLC is looking to hire Canvassers for the 2018 election that will be responsible for going door to door to educate and mobilize community members around voting rights and reproductive health issues.
This campaign will run through Election Day on November 6th, 2018. The position will be based in Minneapolis-St. Paul, reporting to a Canvass Manager. Canvassers will be compensated $15 - $18 per hour. Shifts are based on a 6.5-hour day, and pay is weekly. Shift times may vary, but generally are from 2:00 pm - 8:30 pm weekly. Full-time, and part-time positions are available.
- Educate and engage communities through door to door canvassing
- Complete daily reporting
- Come to the office for start and end of shifts
- Work with assigned crew to meet daily goals
- Work in our assigned areas
- Effectively use tablets, mobile devices, and mobile applications to navigate, record date, and deliver messages
- Participate and complete all required paid training
- Thoughtfulness and flexibility
- Ability to meet daily and weekly doorknocking goals
- Strong speaking skills
- A passion to make your community a better place
- Spanish language skills a plus
Call today and start tomorrow (651) 252-4744
Community Outreach Group, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. Community Outreach Group, LLC does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.