Registered Nurse (RN) - Join an Eight-Time Top Workplace!
Pediatric Home Service has been recognized as a Top Workplace for the past eight years by our employees. We are now hiring!
Title: Home Care Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN)
Hours: FT or PT
Shift: Day/Night rotation
Weekends: FT- Every other weekend, PT-1 weekend per month
$3K ongoing bonus; wages are competitive with the local market & based on your skills, experience & education. Explore your potential - apply online!
What you do:
- Make a difference while utilizing your sophisticated nursing skills with high-tech & complex pediatric patients
- Develop personal 1:1 long-term relationships with your patients
- Work independently with 24/7 support
- Use electronic charting
- Get CEUs and ongoing education for free
- As a new grad or experienced RN nurse… be ready for training (we do a lot of it!)
- Hold the following: BLS, MN nursing license (or in the process of taking the NCLEX)
- See what it’s like to be a registered nurse at PHS!
What we do:
- Reward our employees and home care nurses
- Have fun!
- Help tackle and break down myths about home care ensuring you love your job as a #phspeep
- Work with legislators to get equitable pay for nurses working in home care to those in hospitals
- Give back
- Listen: Top Employer
The qualified RN candidate will have a MN nursing license along with exceptional clinical judgment and high standard for high-tech and complex pediatric patients. Experience in pediatrics and home care a plus, but not a requirement! New RN graduates welcome! Our Registered Nurse position requires reliable transportation.
Keywords: children, adolescents, pediatric, metro, twin cities, home care, homecare, child, nurse, rn, youth, minnesota, mn, weekends, night, days, registered, private duty nursing, pdns, kid, trach, vent, wound;