Property Manager - SW Suburbs of Minneapolis
Staffing Partners' client is looking for a Property Manager in the SW Suburbs of Minneapolis. This is a temp to hire paying $22-$27 per hour.
The Property Manager has the lead role in all aspects of apartment community’s day-to-day operations; including: marketing and leasing, administration, customer service, maintenance and care taking.
- Understanding of state statutes and fair housing laws applicable to multi-family communities and property management companies
- Detailed understanding of maintenance and caretaking issues related to multi-family units, buildings and communities
- Ability to learn property management computer system and related programs
- Clear understanding and adherence to all of The Company's policy and procedures
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel spreadsheet programs
Interested applicants are encourage to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGPMA in the subject line.