We are a food manufacturing company in Lakeville, MN, that operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We employee approximately 500 employees, and offer comprehensive benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k.
Position: Maintenance Electrician – Days. Up to $31.89 per hour plus comprehensive benefits.
Basic Function: Install, repair and troubleshoot electrical wiring and devices. Including 3-phase AC motors, DC motors, Servo motors, VFDs, DC drives, Servo drives, and controls. Assist with troubleshooting process controls, instrumentation and HVAC.
- Journeyman License
- NFPA electrical code knowledge
- Able to read electrical schematics
- Knowledge of Raceways and wiring systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills on 3-phase AC motors, DC motors, Servo motors, VFDs, DC drives, Servo drives, process controls, instrumentation, and HVAC
- 2 years electrical experience maintaining industrial equipment
- Electronics experience or education a plus
- Allen Bradley programmable controller programming/troubleshooting skills a plus
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to climb ladders, steps, and able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.