O'Shaughnessy Theater Ushers - On Call
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
St. Catherine University, St. Paul, has an openings for on call Ushers at The O'Shaughnessy. This position is on-call with a flexible schedule that focuses around the theater show schedule. Ushers work in various capacities to assist guests and clients at the O'Shaughnessy with excellent customer service and knowledge of the space/events while keeping guests safe and secure.
• Scan, collect and count tickets
• Give directions and assistance to patrons and groups
• Sell concessions, merchandise, utilize Clover system, track inventory
• Assist guests with special needs
• Report any maintenance issues and information to supervisor
• Enforce all safety and security policies
• Change out lobby and exterior stage
• Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma (or GED) required; bachelor's degree preferred
• Excellent communication, customer service, including the ability to provide assistance to others
• Ability to be punctual, be a self-starter and work independently
• Experience working in customer service, food service, hospitality or retail
• Must be able to climb stairs, lift and carry boxes/items up to 30 lbs.
• The successful candidate must have the ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families and communities.
• Previous management/supervision, usher/House Manager/Ticketing, sales, Food Service, Hospitality, or Retail experiences; Experience with ticketing systems or Interest in Theater, Dance, Music preferred and beneficial.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/Drug Free Workplace Employer/Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our University is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org