Receptionist - Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners' client is looking for a professional Receptionist. This is ultimately a direct hire role paying between $15-$16/hr (DOQ) plus benefits. Work in a fun environment!
This Receptionist role provides administrative support to the entire office. This duties include:
- Professionally administer incoming calls and redirect accordingly; provide information.
- Greet all guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Provide wide-ranging administrative and clerical support for all areas including data entry, faxing, copying, scanning, filing, word processing, and label production.
- Perform daily mail distribution.
- Procurement and maintenance of all office supplies.
- Maintain common areas of office such as work room, conference rooms, kitchen, and common areas to ensure neat and professional appearance; keep them well-stocked.
- Assist with meetings and special events including coordination of staff social gatherings, lunches, etc.
- Support for special projects including research and gathering data on various topics.
- Perform other duties as required.
Requirements for the Receptionist:
- High School Diploma required.
- 1+ years of Receptionist experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word).
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Good customer service skills with clients and internal personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and e-mail.
- Must successfully pass a 5 panel drug screen
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply the the Receptionist role utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to email@example.com with Attn: JFSRMM1 in the subject line. Thank you!