Ink Packaging Technician
Package fluids for orders to be processed and stock purposes. Back up shipping and receiving as needed. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Ink Process and packaging
- Package fluids including labeling and containerizing according to specifications on manufacturing order.
- Prepare product to be final packaged for shipping.
- Complete necessary job paperwork, checklist and forms.
Shipping and Receiving:
- To ship goods domestically and internationally ensuring accuracy of product and documentation.
- Process invoices from shipments
- Arrange for best method of shipping whether via UPS, FedEx, courier, or truck.
- Receive incoming shipments of materials ensuring accuracy of product and amount.
- Verify correctness of shipments against packing slip.
- Assign GRN (tracking number) in SYSPRO to goods received.
- Report damaged goods and shortages.
- Put parts away in appropriate locations.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to work independently following written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to adapt to changes in schedule.
- Use of skills requiring motor coordination with finger dexterity (e.g. assembly of small parts/components, machine operation, etc.) during most of a normal workday.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than 45 pounds.
- Required to be exposed to a physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes, and similar elements during most of a normal workday.
- Required to stand up to 80% of workday.
Located in Brooklyn Park, Mn, Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey, AFM, and Cogent Technologies. Squid Ink is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables. Cogent Technologies manufactures infrared drying systems used to dry ink in the industrial and graphics industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Engage Technologies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.