Senior Product Owner
Description: PRIMARY FUNCTIONThe Product Owner will be responsible for core technologies that help enable modern first and middle mile positioning and movement within the Supply Chain. The Product Owner will focus on creating and delivering on the overall product vision in partnership with key stakeholders and end-users. This Product Owner role will initially focus on IPC eligibility and inventory tracking capabilities. By discovering and prioritizing a list problems, you work with a talented engineering team to ensure that the team is working to maximize business value and deliver necessary solutions to all customers. This role is part of the Supply Chain product team. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafts key product strategies and objectives and key results (OKRs) for the product(s).
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for created product(s), working in the product model and communicating with business partners.
- Lead dual track agile to balance both Delivery and Discovery activities within your team
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for the product(s).
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Ensure stories and/or Epics clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development partners.
- Stays current on industry knowledge, business context and customer personas related to this product
- Provides competitive analysis, monitoring, Market, SWOT and Gap Analysis to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated passion and fluency for the technical and data aspects of your business
- Lead and manage small cross-geography SCRUM teams, including engineers, ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives.
- Encourages the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Inspires others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while Committing to the organizations direction and foster a sense of urgency in to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles JOB REQUIREMENTSMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3 years of retail or software experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in an matrixed environment
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Ease at working with senior leadership DESIRED REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Experience with agile product methodology
- Experience in a software organization
- Product Owner certification
- Retail supply chain or merchandising experience Experience working with globally distributed teams