Sr Manager Event Readiness
Description: JOIN US AS A SENIOR MANAGER EVENT READINESS About This OpportunityJoin the Target.com interactive team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You'll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.The Senior Manger Event Readiness leads the strategy and execution of large events on the digital platform. This role provides thought leadership around Target's e-commerce capabilities to ensure details are cared for prior to an event to ensure we are providing the best possible experience for the guest. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Manger Event Readiness, you'll take the lead as you;
- Lead the Operations and Guest Experience, Event Readiness team to ensure successful and on-time launches of key digital events and ensuring a flawless guest experience
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with multiple teams, to drive cross team visibility and accountability for all details of key events.
- Drive best practices with business and operations teams, educating on digital decisions and implications and proactively resolving potential issues, mitigating any guest impact.
- Escalate and resolve readiness risks with the respective teams and leaders.
- Work with key partners in inventory, merchandising, site merchandising and support to plan and execute key purchase levers, providing our guest a consistent offer during key events and holiday plans (purchasabillity, pre order, oversell protection plans, exclusive offerings, Coming Soon, etc.)
- Provide event readiness communication to key stakeholders, leadership and weekly leadership meetings.
- Provide leadership for new and existing team members in the pursuit of building high performing, diverse, and engaged teams.
- Special Projects as assigned
- Four year college degree
- 3-5 years experience with e-commerce
- Extensive knowledge of the systems and processes that enable the digital experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maximize relationships with internal partners.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, in both large and small group settings. Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, organization & problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & manage ambiguity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other MS Applications, including, excellent Microsoft Excel skills, and Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills, in both large and small group presentations. Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand.