Engineering Support Specialist
Job DescriptionInginaire is currently seeking an Engineering Support Specialist to work with our client, a globally leading technology group, located in St. Paul, MN. This is a full time and Direct-Hire opportunity!Roles and Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains SAP Master Data (Material Master, BOMs, Routings, etc.).
- Provides support for the completion of Engineering Change Notifications (Development History, CCIDs, etc.), Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs), Document Change Requests (DCRs), and Deviations
- Updates control plans and coordinates the completion of print updates associated with Engineering Changes
- Supports the product engineers to complete all phases of the Product Realization process
- Completes order acknowledgments as requested by the engineering quoting team
- Leads special projects as required to support the business needs
- SAP experience a plus
- Must be able to clearly document and communicate details consistently and accurately.
- Demonstrate good understanding of basic manufacturing and engineering processes and systems.
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing prints, including a working knowledge of GD&T.
- Strong understanding of systems (interfaces between functional groups).
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in Excel.