Installation & Piping Specialist
The Installation and Piping Specialist will work on-site at customer locations to install compressed air and coolant piping. Mechanical background is helpful but will train as needed; able to diagnose and solve problems on a variety of piping systems. Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to work closely with customers to resolve issues in a timely manner; exceeding customer expectations and increasing overall customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong work ethic
- Communicate effectively with customers/supervisors to ensure proper installation of all equipment and piping projects
- Ability to multi-task and work to resolve issues to meet project deadlines
- Work with customer to ensure calls meet customer expectations
- Understands safety procedures/policies
- Good driving record
- Ability to work alone or with a team
- Previous experience with maintenance, installation, plumbing and/or a technician is helpful.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Previous experience within the industry is a plus
John Henry Foster offers a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume or fax to 651-681-9368.