Surgery Scheduling Supervisor
Join Minnesota’s most technologically-advanced eye care center. North Suburban Eye Specialists (NSES) is located in the northern suburbs with facilities in Coon Rapids, Blaine, and White Bear Lake. Our state-of-the-art, award-winning Coon Rapids facility has become a regional hub for patients seeking LASIK, cataract, and corneal surgeries. We also offer comprehensive eye exams, screenings, and eyewear. Learn more about us on Facebook and our website at www.nseyespecialists.com.
- This individual is responsible for the day-to-day staffing and operations to ensure accuracy in the scheduling and counseling of surgery patients and excellence in customer service.
- This individual is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of department policies and procedures.
- This individual works collaboratively with the physicians, clinical staff, and members of the Leadership Team to ensure physician scheduling protocols are followed, surgery schedules are full, and patients enjoy a positive experience.
- This individual will plan, update and monitor continuing education for surgery scheduling department staff.
- Responsible for orientation and competency assessment programs and conducts ongoing evaluation of staff performance.
- Maintains all functions of all aspects of the surgery department.
- Ensuring our OD referral relationships are maintained and fostered.
- Working and evaluating surgeons’ schedules daily and communicate any changes to the leadership team.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years refractive surgery experience
- 3-5 years of previous supervisory experience required
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- AA degree or equivalent work experience
To apply: Email to HR@nseyespecialists.com or Mail resume to: North Suburban Eye Specialists, Attn: HR, 3777 Coon Rapids Blvd., Ste. 100, Coon Rapids, MN 55433 or Fax: 763-421-0730
We offer excellent compensation and benefits
North Suburban Eye Specialists is an affirmative action employer