BIOLYPH is seeking a skilled Facility Technician. The purpose of this position is to assist the Facility Manager in completion of multiple functions including equipment maintenance and building operations. The ideal candidate will be able to perform general electrical and production equipment maintenance with an emphasis in HVAC and refrigeration.
BIOLYPH, established in 1993, is a Biotechnology Manufacturing Service Company specializing in lyophilization located in Chaska, Minnesota. Our customers are manufacturers of Diagnostic and Life Science Research Products.
BIOLYPH believes our employees are a valuable asset. You will be working in a family-friendly environment with a great team of co-workers and managers. At BIOLYPH, your work will impact lives including your own!
A day in the life of a Facility Assistant:
Joining the Facilities team will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks. Primarily you will be working with the Facility Manager to troubleshoot and resolve production equipment issues and perform preventive maintenance on production equipment as well as the interior and exterior of the building. Other job duties include:
- Check with Facility Manager for support requests
- Coordinate and lead maintenance/service with outside vendors
- Maintain and perform interior and exterior building repairs
- Document equipment maintenance in accordance with Quality System requirements
- Recognize needs and recommend solutions
- Perform maintenance on pumps, motors and air compressors
- Refrigeration maintenance
- Work on projects assigned by management
- Run errands as needed
What you need to be qualified for this job: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years' proven experience in refrigeration (rack, self-contained, and ultra-cold), production, and building maintenance
- HVAC experience with universal refrigerant license
- General electrical knowledge including pumps, motors, and air compressors
- Ability to manage multiple maintenance requests and prioritize them
- Capability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive pay
- Company sponsored events
- Clean, friendly, and comfortable work environment
- Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Health, Dental, Life and Short-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, & Floating Holidays
Are you ready to join our team?
If you feel like you are the right candidate for this job, please email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
BIOLYPH, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status